Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA is the best service plumber to call when you suspect that your Southern California home may have a plumbing leak. Often plumbing leaks can be tricky to find and can cause a great deal of damage to a home before the issue is discovered.
The team of professional plumbers at Plumbing Concepts offers Home Slab Leak Detection and Repair using state-of-the-art technology to help you find a solution to your plumbing problem…and fast!
With the use of electronic leak detection technology, our skilled technicians can locate and isolate leaking pipes without causing unnecessary damage to the drywall and flooring of your home. Options can then be discussed for a solution to your problem and can range from the repair of the single leak, an investigation into the risk of future leaks in the system, and even the possibility of the need for a full water system re-pipe.
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California is truly the best service plumber in Southern California, and we take each and every job very seriously. Every customer is important to us and we value the reputation we have built for our plumbing repair services from the great residents of Southern California and southern California.
You can trust Plumbing Concepts to give you sound advice for any plumbing situation that you are dealing with. We have superior plumbing skills and can get all of the plumbing repairs done properly so that your home can stay safe, comfortable, and dry.
Call us today for a cost estimate for your plumbing leak in your Southern California home. We are here to help!Read More
It’s not a fun situation to be in, but we all have to deal with clogged toilets! Luckily most of the time you can clear the clog yourself with a decent plunger or a snake. Here are a few tips to clear simple clogs in your Southern California California home.
Tips for Unclogging the Toilet in Your California Home
- Don’t Let it Overflow- To keep mess to a minimum and stop the toilet from overflowing, do not flush it again if it doesn’t flush properly the first time. This causes more water to be pumped into the toilet. Lift the lid and close the toilet flapper instead to keep additional water from filing the bowl.
- Use a Plunger – Using a high-quality plunger, cover the hole in the toilet and continue pushing and pulling until the water in the toilet starts to drain. It often takes several repeated plunges and flushings to clear the clog.
- Attempt to Remove Object – If you can see that there is an obstruction blocking the toilet, attempt to remove the object. Plunging will not do anything to remove the object, so move along to another solution for unclogging or call a professional plumber.
- Use a Plumbing Snake – A plumbing snake can break up the obstruction causing the clog and free the drain to help remove the clog in the toilet.
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA Can Help Maintain Your Toilets and Plumbing
For serious toilet clogs or repeated issues, contact the best plumbing services contractor in Southern California, Plumbing Concepts. Our experienced team of plumbers has been serving customers in the Southern California, CA area for decades and takes pride in our stellar reputation. From clogged toilets and drains to new construction and water treatment systems, Plumbing Concepts can help California homeowners with all of their plumbing needs.
Believe it or not, how we take a shower can have an effect on our home’s plumbing system. While this may seem odd at first, consider some of these things we do that may wreak havoc on the plumbing in our California homes.
How Your Shower May Be Ruining Your Plumbing
- Hair in the Drain – Hair clogs are one of the most frequent reasons for drain clogs in Southern California California homes. Accumulation of hair over time can cause damage to your plumbing system. Signs of a hair clog include slow running drains which eventually will entirely block the drain. A drain cover is a great way to help avoid this issue.
- Damp Floors in the Bathroom – Our bathroom floors get wet every single day. Always make it a habit to check for standing water near the shower or bathtub. Take note of whether the water is from you versus a leak in the plumbing of your California home. A bath/shower mat works well to absorb excess moisture so that it does not cause damage to the floors.
- Hard Water Can Wreak Havoc on Plumbing – Hard water can be so abrasive that it can actually block the nozzles of your shower head. When you start to notice a dry, white, substance on the nozzles, this is the residue from the hard water. Cleaning with vinegar can help to remove the residue from the nozzles and allow water in your California home to flow well. A water treatment system from Plumbing Concepts in Southern California will help soften water and resolve these issues.
Plumbing Concepts is here to help you with the best plumbing services in Southern California, CA. Our experienced team can help with any plumbing issue and guarantee your satisfaction.
Being a homeowner means taking care of all of the maintenance needs for your home on a regular basis. While your plumbing may not come to mind as something that needs attention often, there are actually some recommended monthly maintenance tasks that can keep the plumbing in your Southern California home running as it should. Spending a few minutes each month to check these items before they become bigger issues is always a good idea.
Recommended Monthly Plumbing Maintenance Tasks for Your California Home
- Look under the bathroom and kitchen sinks for leaks
- Check your washer hoses for leaks and obvious damage
- Inspect shower heads for abnormal spray patterns and clean build-up as needed
- To keep the pressure-balancing spools from getting stiff, turn on every shower and tub valve and let it cycle from hot/cold
- Look under the refrigerator to ensure icemaker connection is free from leaks
- Check toilets at the base for leaks and also for rocking toilets that could lead to a problem in the future
- Inspect hoses on kitchen faucets for water leaks and excessive wear
- Make sure to turn on your whirlpool tubs each month to ensure the system is working properly
With a few monthly inspections, you can ensure your home’s plumbing is running efficiently. If you feel you need professional help with the plumbing in your Southern California, CA home, the team at Plumbing Concepts is here to help with the best plumbing services in the area!
Plumbing Concepts, Inc. Service & Repair division is among the elite in the industry. We use cutting edge technology to assure you that we will be there when you need us with the equipment and know-how to solve your problem.
If you have slow drains, blockages, or other unsolved issues in your Southern California, CA home, it may be time to have an expert from the Plumbing Concepts team inspect and clean your drains before any costly problems occur.
Here are some benefits of having a professional plumber in Southern California, CA clean the drains in your home.
Benefits of a Professional Drain Cleaning
- Improve Draining Issues – Blockages in the drains are a reoccurring problem for most California homes. A professional drain cleaning company can easily remove blockages from your home’s drain system to prevent future blockages that can be quite costly.
- Reduced Odor – Drain clogs can cause awful odors that come from your sewage system. In addition, this can indicate dangerous particles in the air. If you have strange odors coming from your drains, it is time to call the professional team at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California to help.
- Proper Maintenance Saves You Money – A little routine maintenance on your drainage system can go a long way. Finding and fixing tiny problems now before they escalate to expensive repairs like burst pipes, high water bills, water contamination, or corroded drainage systems is suggested.
- High Grade and Safe Equipment – The team at Plumbing Concepts uses high-grade equipment to clean your plumbing system, which is safer for your home and family. Constant use of drain cleaning and unclogging harmfuls can add wear and tear to your plumbing which can cause issues at a later time.
Choosing Plumbing Concepts in Southern California to clean the drains in your home is a savvy move. You can trust the experienced service team to keep your drainage system running properly. Plumbing Concepts is your trusted, local Southern California plumber and takes pride in repairing your plumbing drainage system and preventing future issues from arising.Read More
Clogged drains are no fun! Unfortunately, it is an issue we all have to deal with at one time or another. There are ways though, to help reduce the chance of clogged drains in your California home. Here are five tips to help prevent the frustration of clogged drains.
5 Tips to Keep Your Drains Clear
- Avoid Grease – Do not put oil and grease down your drain because they can harden once they are in your pipes, which can cause build-up over time.
- No Foods Down the Drain – Food is only acceptable to put down the drain if you have a garbage disposal. If your California home has a garbage disposal, most food items are acceptable, but please avoid peels, coffee grounds, and eggshells, as they can damage the disposal and cause blockages in your pipes.
- Only Flush TP – The only thing that should ever be flushed down the toilet is toilet paper! Avoid flushing paper towels, feminine products, or any other material that is too bulky for your plumbing system to properly dispose of.
- Flush Away Grease – Each week it is a good idea to pour boiling water down the drain of your home. This practice will help to flush away any debris or grease build-up lingering in your drains.
- Drain Screens – The use of drain screens in your kitchen sink is a great idea to help avoid issues with your house plumbing. Having a drain screen in place filters unwanted materials while still letting water pass through.
No matter what type of plumbing issue you have, Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA can help. Our team of licensed professional plumbers can help fix your issues and have everything up and running normally again fast!Read More
Upgrading your Southern California home is an excellent idea if you need more room, want to get rid of dated fixtures, need to increase the value, or just have worn out pipes that need to be replaced.
The most popular type of home remodel in California is the kitchen and bathroom. Plumbing Concepts can help with all of your plumbing needs – whether you want to remodel your kitchen or replace the old plumbing system in your house! With over 30 years of experience in residential plumbing, our team of reliable experts knows what it takes to get the job done right!
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California is your California remodel and re-piping experts. Contact us for your bathroom plumbing remodeling needs like the replacement of faucets, sinks, showers, bathtubs, and toilets. We can easily reroute pipes if you would like to change the layout of the bathroom and we offer a variety of high-quality products as well as professional installation services for your Southern California home.
Kitchen remodeling is another one of our specialties at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California. Our experienced plumbing team can replace sinks, faucets, and garbage disposals, as well as dishwashers, and refrigerator plumbing for your home remodel project. Our attention to detail and professional installation ensures your satisfaction throughout the years.
Homeowners in Southern California may also need to re-pipe their home. Signs such as leaks, bits of dark material in your tap water, decreasing water pressure, and odd-tasting water are all signs of deteriorating pipes. We offer a variety of materials for your pipes and expert installation at affordable prices. Plumbing Concepts in Southern California is your plumbing repiping experts and can get the job done right.Read More
We take our water heaters for granted every time we turn on the hot water for showers, to wash dishes, and to clean our clothes. If properly maintained, hot water heaters can last between 8 and 10 years, with the newer tankless water heaters lasting even longer. To see the best performance from your hot water heater in your Southern California home, contact Plumbing Concepts in Southern California for an annual tune-up for the best efficiency.
Why You Need Annual Maintenance on Your Hot Water Heater
Having a professional plumbing company like Plumbing Concepts in Southern California service your water heater each year can extend the life. Here’s how:
- Tank Water Heaters – The tank-style water heaters gather sediment build-up that needs to be flushed from the tank at least yearly. Having sediment in the tank can affect efficiency as well as hot water quality by interfering with the heater’s ability to warm the water. Plumbing Concepts has factory-trained technicians to help keep your water heater in tip-top shape. By routinely replacing the flex lines and flushing the water heater to prevent corrosion, and so any issues can be detected and prevented before it leaks and causes damage.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Plumbing Concepts also offers the yearly maintenance of tankless water heaters. Since there is no tank, there is no chance for sediment to gather, however, these units need to have the lines flushed to remove the hard water and limescale build-up that often accumulates in pipes and prevents the water heater from working properly.
Contact the experienced team at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA today to schedule your preventative maintenance on your water heater for greater efficiency and lower utility bills in the long run.Read More