If you have slow drains, blockages, or other unsolved issues in your Southern California, CA home, it may be time to have an expert from the Plumbing Concepts team inspect and clean your drains before any costly problems occur.
Here are some benefits of having a professional plumber in Southern California, CA clean the drains in your home.
Benefits of a Professional Drain Cleaning
- Improve Draining Issues – Blockages in the drains are a reoccurring problem for most California homes. A professional drain cleaning company can easily remove blockages from your home’s drain system to prevent future blockages that can be quite costly.
- Reduced Odor – Drain clogs can cause awful odors that come from your sewage system. In addition, this can indicate dangerous particles in the air. If you have strange odors coming from your drains, it is time to call the professional team at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California to help.
- Proper Maintenance Saves You Money – A little routine maintenance on your drainage system can go a long way. Finding and fixing tiny problems now before they escalate to expensive repairs like burst pipes, high water bills, water contamination, or corroded drainage systems is suggested.
- High Grade and Safe Equipment – The team at Plumbing Concepts uses high-grade equipment to clean your plumbing system, which is safer for your home and family. Constant use of drain cleaning and unclogging harmfuls can add wear and tear to your plumbing which can cause issues at a later time.
Choosing Plumbing Concepts in Southern California to clean the drains in your home is a savvy move. You can trust the experienced service team to keep your drainage system running properly. Plumbing Concepts is your trusted, local Southern California plumber and takes pride in repairing your plumbing drainage system and preventing future issues from arising.Read More
Clogged drains are no fun! Unfortunately, it is an issue we all have to deal with at one time or another. There are ways though, to help reduce the chance of clogged drains in your California home. Here are five tips to help prevent the frustration of clogged drains.
5 Tips to Keep Your Drains Clear
- Avoid Grease – Do not put oil and grease down your drain because they can harden once they are in your pipes, which can cause build-up over time.
- No Foods Down the Drain – Food is only acceptable to put down the drain if you have a garbage disposal. If your California home has a garbage disposal, most food items are acceptable, but please avoid peels, coffee grounds, and eggshells, as they can damage the disposal and cause blockages in your pipes.
- Only Flush TP – The only thing that should ever be flushed down the toilet is toilet paper! Avoid flushing paper towels, feminine products, or any other material that is too bulky for your plumbing system to properly dispose of.
- Flush Away Grease – Each week it is a good idea to pour boiling water down the drain of your home. This practice will help to flush away any debris or grease build-up lingering in your drains.
- Drain Screens – The use of drain screens in your kitchen sink is a great idea to help avoid issues with your house plumbing. Having a drain screen in place filters unwanted materials while still letting water pass through.
No matter what type of plumbing issue you have, Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA can help. Our team of licensed professional plumbers can help fix your issues and have everything up and running normally again fast!Read More
Upgrading your Southern California home is an excellent idea if you need more room, want to get rid of dated fixtures, need to increase the value, or just have worn out pipes that need to be replaced.
The most popular type of home remodel in California is the kitchen and bathroom. Plumbing Concepts can help with all of your plumbing needs – whether you want to remodel your kitchen or replace the old plumbing system in your house! With over 30 years of experience in residential plumbing, our team of reliable experts knows what it takes to get the job done right!
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California is your California remodel and re-piping experts. Contact us for your bathroom plumbing remodeling needs like the replacement of faucets, sinks, showers, bathtubs, and toilets. We can easily reroute pipes if you would like to change the layout of the bathroom and we offer a variety of high-quality products as well as professional installation services for your Southern California home.
Kitchen remodeling is another one of our specialties at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California. Our experienced plumbing team can replace sinks, faucets, and garbage disposals, as well as dishwashers, and refrigerator plumbing for your home remodel project. Our attention to detail and professional installation ensures your satisfaction throughout the years.
Homeowners in Southern California may also need to re-pipe their home. Signs such as leaks, bits of dark material in your tap water, decreasing water pressure, and odd-tasting water are all signs of deteriorating pipes. We offer a variety of materials for your pipes and expert installation at affordable prices. Plumbing Concepts in Southern California is your plumbing repiping experts and can get the job done right.Read More
We take our water heaters for granted every time we turn on the hot water for showers, to wash dishes, and to clean our clothes. If properly maintained, hot water heaters can last between 8 and 10 years, with the newer tankless water heaters lasting even longer. To see the best performance from your hot water heater in your Southern California home, contact Plumbing Concepts in Southern California for an annual tune-up for the best efficiency.
Why You Need Annual Maintenance on Your Hot Water Heater
Having a professional plumbing company like Plumbing Concepts in Southern California service your water heater each year can extend the life. Here’s how:
- Tank Water Heaters – The tank-style water heaters gather sediment build-up that needs to be flushed from the tank at least yearly. Having sediment in the tank can affect efficiency as well as hot water quality by interfering with the heater’s ability to warm the water. Plumbing Concepts has factory-trained technicians to help keep your water heater in tip-top shape. By routinely replacing the flex lines and flushing the water heater to prevent corrosion, and so any issues can be detected and prevented before it leaks and causes damage.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Plumbing Concepts also offers the yearly maintenance of tankless water heaters. Since there is no tank, there is no chance for sediment to gather, however, these units need to have the lines flushed to remove the hard water and limescale build-up that often accumulates in pipes and prevents the water heater from working properly.
Contact the experienced team at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA today to schedule your preventative maintenance on your water heater for greater efficiency and lower utility bills in the long run.Read More
When it comes to going green and being more efficient in your California home, a great way to start is by saving water – and Plumbing Concepts in Southern California can help! We have all the products you need to help you save water and be more energy efficient in your home.
Here are some of the amazing water-efficient products we carry at Plumbing Concepts to help you do your part to save the environment and money at the same time!
- Tankless Water Heaters – Using a tankless heater in your home can save up to 50% on energy costs! Plumbing Concepts offers a variety of tankless water heaters available for installation.
- Showerheads – Showerheads can be as low as 1.6 gallons per minute (GPM) which can help you save up to 36% on your water use. Come take a look at the wide variety of stylish showerheads we offer for your home.
- Toilets – High-efficiency toilets can save up to 20% on your water usage. In fact, standard flush and dual flush toilets are available and can use as little as 0.8 gallons per flush.
- Faucets – New faucets can save up to 31% on your water usage. Plumbing Concepts in Southern California offers a variety of colors and styles that use as little as 1.5 gallons per minute. Ask about our new models of 100% Lead-Free kitchen faucets available for your home at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California.
- Water Treatment – Learn more about water treatment systems for your California home that can save you up to 50% over standard water treatment products.
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California can help you select the perfect eco-friendly products with the best finishes for your Southern California home. Start saving money and natural resources today with green products from Plumbing Concepts.Read More