We take our water heaters for granted every time we turn on the hot water for showers, to wash dishes, and to clean our clothes. If properly maintained, hot water heaters can last between 8 and 10 years, with the newer tankless water heaters lasting even longer. To see the best performance from your hot water heater in your Southern California home, contact Plumbing Concepts in Southern California for an annual tune-up for the best efficiency.
Why You Need Annual Maintenance on Your Hot Water Heater
Having a professional plumbing company like Plumbing Concepts in Southern California service your water heater each year can extend the life. Here’s how:
- Tank Water Heaters – The tank-style water heaters gather sediment build-up that needs to be flushed from the tank at least yearly. Having sediment in the tank can affect efficiency as well as hot water quality by interfering with the heater’s ability to warm the water. Plumbing Concepts has factory-trained technicians to help keep your water heater in tip-top shape. By routinely replacing the flex lines and flushing the water heater to prevent corrosion, and so any issues can be detected and prevented before it leaks and causes damage.
- Tankless Water Heaters – Plumbing Concepts also offers the yearly maintenance of tankless water heaters. Since there is no tank, there is no chance for sediment to gather, however, these units need to have the lines flushed to remove the hard water and limescale build-up that often accumulates in pipes and prevents the water heater from working properly.
Contact the experienced team at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California, CA today to schedule your preventative maintenance on your water heater for greater efficiency and lower utility bills in the long run.Read More
When it comes to going green and being more efficient in your California home, a great way to start is by saving water – and Plumbing Concepts in Southern California can help! We have all the products you need to help you save water and be more energy efficient in your home.
Here are some of the amazing water-efficient products we carry at Plumbing Concepts to help you do your part to save the environment and money at the same time!
- Tankless Water Heaters – Using a tankless heater in your home can save up to 50% on energy costs! Plumbing Concepts offers a variety of tankless water heaters available for installation.
- Showerheads – Showerheads can be as low as 1.6 gallons per minute (GPM) which can help you save up to 36% on your water use. Come take a look at the wide variety of stylish showerheads we offer for your home.
- Toilets – High-efficiency toilets can save up to 20% on your water usage. In fact, standard flush and dual flush toilets are available and can use as little as 0.8 gallons per flush.
- Faucets – New faucets can save up to 31% on your water usage. Plumbing Concepts in Southern California offers a variety of colors and styles that use as little as 1.5 gallons per minute. Ask about our new models of 100% Lead-Free kitchen faucets available for your home at Plumbing Concepts in Southern California.
- Water Treatment – Learn more about water treatment systems for your California home that can save you up to 50% over standard water treatment products.
Plumbing Concepts in Southern California can help you select the perfect eco-friendly products with the best finishes for your Southern California home. Start saving money and natural resources today with green products from Plumbing Concepts.Read More